After I posted my New Years Eve outfit I got lots of requests for a makeup tutorial for the makeup look and here it is! Better late than never, right? :D
Products you’ll need:
2. Wash a skin toned eyeshadow all over your eyelid using a big fluffy brush, this will be your base and will make it easier to blend the other shadows in the next steps. I used Mac Brule.
3. Apply eyeliner along the lash line. You really don’t have to be very particular about it as we’ll smudge it out in the next step. I’m using a brown eyeliner by Lancome.
4. Smudge the eyeliner using a short bristled brush creating a smooth smokey finish to the lash line. It will bring some more attention to the eyes without becoming too dark and overpowering. I’m using this brush.
5. Using a medium sized fluffy brush, like this one, blend in a matte dark brown shadow to the outer corner of the eye and into the socket like in the picture above. Blend well in the outer corner. You can also add some more of the nude shadow, or one with a bit of shimmer just to the middle of the eyelid blending inwards. I used this brown shadow.
6. Line the lash line with a black liquid liner making sure you get the liner in between the lashes as well, also known as tight lining. This liquid liner is my favourite. Add false lashes if you want, my favourites are 113, wispies and demi wispies from Ardell. Today I used the latter. (I buy them in Boots and Ebay)
7. Using a liquid gold liner line the outer part of your lash line, just above the black liner. Let it dry and go over again until the line is opaque enough. I think i did about 3-4 layers using this product.
8. Do the same under the eye in the inner corner stopping about half way of the eye. As for the face I followed the exact same steps as in this tutorial ;)
9. Et voilá, you’re ready :)
Please share, pin and “like” if you enjoyed this tutorial and let me know what you thought in the comment section!