The big evening is fast approaching, and I thought maybe some of you needed a little inspiration for makeup looks for New Years so I’ve gathered some of my makeup tutorials in one post for you :)
Classic smokey eye – find it here
Purple accents – find it here
A softer smokey eye ala Bridgette Bardot – find it here
Sculpting and contouring – find it here
Peach and gold (great for blue eyes!) – find it here
A smokey eye with pink shimmer – find it here
Smokey eye with green and silver – find it here
A brown look with a twist of purple and blue – find it here
Silver smokey eye using Urban Decay Naked palette – find it here
Golden eye using Urban Decay Naked palette – find it here
Brown smokey eye – find it here
Silver and black using Urban Decay Naked palette – find it here
Soft pink – find it here
Other useful posts:
- As with all my makeup tutorials you should alter it slightly depending on what kind of eye shape you have, you can read more about that here.
- There are no other day of the year where fake eyelashes are worn more than New Years Eve, you can read a beginners guide here.
- As for lips you can read about how to get them full and pouty here, or perfectly coloured here.
- Get your acne covered up for the evening, check out this video on how to.
- Eyebrows makes such a difference to the face, find an eyebrow tutorial here.
I have still not decided myself on what makeup look I will go for, but I’m guessing it will be some form of a smokey eye with fake eyelashes :D Weeeee, I love New Years!!
I hope you’ve found some inspiration and that you have a magical New Years Eve!! I will post about my outfit for the evening later ;) xx