Inspired by the beautiful sea and watching it turn from turquoise to blue and by the way it hits the purple sun setting at the end of the day I created this look as my first summer look! I can´t emphasise enough how excited I am to see summer just around the corner! This whole look is done using products from Mac Cosmetics simply because I was standing with my palettes in front of me, you can obviously switch out the products for what ever you have that is similar :)
1. Start of with a primer on the lid to make sure that the eyeshadows don´t crease and to get a more vibrant colour pay off. I like to use Mac Paint Pot in Painterly. Pat on some turquoise eyeshadow in the inner corner and buff it outwards almost to the end like in the picture underneath. I´ve used Mac Steamy with a Mac 239 brush.
2. Blend in a blue eyeshadow in the outer corner and towards the green. Make sure it´s well blended without any harsh transition lines. I used Mac Fresh Water and applied it with the other side of the Mac 239 brush I used for Steamy.
3. Blend in an indigo eyesshadow around the blue and blend it upwards into the crease. I used Mac Parfait Amour and applied it with a Sigma 226.
4. Take a warmer dark purple and blend it in your crease and blend it upwards. I used Mac Fig 1 and applied it with a Mac 224.
5. To get some more depth in the outer corner you can apply a dark blue. I chose Mac Contrast and applied it with a Mac 217.
6. Drag the blue and purple underneath the eye as well and apply the turquoise eyeshadow in the inner corner. Finally it´s starting to take shape ;)
7. Line your eyes with a dark grey/black eyeshadow. This creates a softer and more smokey line then using a pencil, gel or liquid liner. I used Mac Typographic which is my all time favorite when it comes to a blackish colour for smokey looks.
8. If you don´t really like to use falsies then you can jump over this step and just apply mascara. I decided to go for a pair of cute and flirty falsies from Mac in no 7.
On my face I used: Mac Studio Sculpt in Nc 20, Mac Studio finish compact foundation in Nc 15, Mac Pinch o´Peach blush, Mac Fleur Power blush, Chanel bronzer and mac Omega and Coquette eyeshadow on my eyebrows.
I hope you´re having a lovely saturday night!! I´m off to have some wine at a friends place.. :)