I just got back from a walk along the coast, but this time we stopped halfway to Menton and let our creativity blossom as we invented a “new” type of exersise: ROCKLIFTING :D It was a lot of fun, and time just flew by! Now, three hours later, I’m sitting here planning what to do with the rest of the day before dinner with the girls tonight. There are so many things I should do..
- Respond to emails
- Make a hair tutorial on youtube
- Sort out my dressing room which is a totally disorganised mess at the moment
- Make lunch (I’m thinking chicken and avocado salad)
- Give all my makeup brushes a thorough cleanse
- Paint my nails
- Stop wasting time on wordfeud and get my buttom moving..