Salmon Burger ingredients:
- 2 Salmon filets, about 250g in total.
- Juice and zest of half an orange
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp almond meal/flour
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
1. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly in a bowl using your hands and shape into little balls.
2. Cook on medium heat for about 7 minutes on each side.
Whilst the yummy burgers are in the pan, you can prepare the spicy mango salsa.
Spicy mango salsa:
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 of a red onion, finely chopped
- juice of a lime
- 2 red chilis, finely chopped
- A handful of mango, finely chopped (I used frozen ones for the ease of it)
1. Mix all the ingredients.
If you want something on the side I recommend homemade guacamole, healthy and delicious! I always make extra and keep it in a little plastic container in the fridge.
- Red onion
- Lemon juice
- Red chilis
- Salt and pepper
Place the juicy salmon burger on a bed of crispy salad leaves and top the burger with your vibrant spicy mango salsa. Add the guacamole to the side with other vegetables you of your liking, and enjoy! :D
That was fairly easy wasn’t it? ;) Healthy, quick and easy to make, and most importantly, incredibly delicious :)