Even though I’m not fully converted yet, I try to eat more and more raw as I feel my body is much happier with it. This dish, Salmon tartare, has actually been a favourite of mine since before I got my mind on the Raw Diet so of course I want to share this with you as it really is the easiest dish in the world, it takes no time and it’s super healthy for you.
♥ Skinless and boneless salmon fillets, as fresh as possible (I used Salmalaks from Meny in Norway).
♥ Red bell pepper
♥ Red Chili (optional)
♥ Salt & pepper
♥ Soy Sauce
♥ Melon (or mango)
♥ Lemon (or lime)
1. Start by cutting the salmon into small dices.
2. Chop up the vegetables you want to include and combine it with the salmon. I had red bell pepper, onion, chili and avocado in the fridge so I used that, but you can use almost anything. Cucumber is also really nice. I also quite like a hint of something sweet together with the spicy chili so I tossed in a few bits of melon as well. Mango works just as well, if not better.
3. Squeeze a bit of lemon over the mixture.
4. Add a pinch of salt & pepper.
5. Pour in a squirt of soy sauce..
6. … and BLEND – tadaaaaa, that’s all folks :)
I hope you like it :D