- 400 g flour
- 50 g almond flour
- 1 ts. baking powder
- 1 ts. salt
- 220 g butter
- 150 g sugar
- 150 g cane sugar
- 1 ts. vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 100 g white chocolate
You can switch out the dark chocolate for smarties or other kinds of chocolate, you can even add caramel toffee as well. As for almond flour you can choose whether you want to buy almond flour or finely grind the almonds yourself.
1. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.
2. Stir in the eggs and vanilla, and blend in the flour and almond flour.
3. Finally, stir in the chocolate.
4. Put the dough on cling film and roll it together into a sausage.
5. Put the sausage in the freezer for 2 hours, and then cut it up into 1-2 cm slices. Prehet your oven to 190 degrees.
6. Put your delicious looking slices onto ungreased cookie sheets.
7. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.