Good afternoon ♥
My flu has gotten worse since yesterday, but luckily I’m born with two of the same kind of sex chromosome so I’m not scared of dying when having a mild illness ;) Since we still don’t have any furniture in the living room I’ve camped up with a blow up mattress in the middle of the room and stocked up on green deliciousness. I’m planing on spending the whole day browsing the wonderful world wide web today! I’m feeling a little excited about it actually :)
Need some inspo for what to do online when staying in bed?
What I like to do online when I have all the time in the world:
- Online shopping. No additional words needed. You can check my favourite online stores here.
- I recommend bloglovin to keep your favourite blogs organised and to find new treasures. You can find me here.
- It’s always a good idea to stay updated on what’s going on in the world. I like to read Norwegian, Swedish and English newspapers.
- Pinterest is for when you don’t want to lift more than a finger but still want massive amounts of inspiration and entertaining. You can find me here.
- Facebook is a little dated now, isn’t it? I still like to check in once in a while though just to make sure I’m not missing out on something ;) You can find me here.
- Online magazines, I use them mostly for reading up on new trends. Vogue and style.com are favourites.
- Interior has become my new favourite thing. Right now I’m trying to put together some ideas to present to the interior designer, I will share all of this in a post once I’m done :)
What do you like to do online? :)